Leaking Roof Repair in San Diego
Trust the experts for your leaking roof repair in San Diego
. Roofing professionals are on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You never have to worry whether or not there will be someone available to address your crisis. No matter how seemingly insignificant you may think your leak is, call for professional assistance. Water is one of the most damaging elements, and even small quantities can be an indication of much larger problems.
We offer honest pricing and
For leaking roof repair in San Diego
Active duty military personnel and
veterans receive a 5% discount!
Take Immediate Action
Call for leaking roof repair in San Diego
as soon as you begin to see evidence of a problem. Water dripping from the ceiling or down a wall indicates that you have a growing and already well-developed problem. Just because you are seeing the evidence for the first time does not mean that the leak is new. Minute fractures or broken seals in your roofing system can occur long before you spot the problem. You could be facing some serious and considerable damage – and even danger.
Please contact our emergency line for leaking roof repair in San Diego, if you have noticed any of the following:
- Shingles or tiles missing from your rooftop
- Water entering your residence during or after a storm
- Sagging of the roof in between trusses or rafters – Any noticeable sagging is an extreme emergency situation, because this issue is not merely a roofing issue; it is also structural, and may be an indication that your roofing system is on the verge of collapse.
Watermarks on dry wall and ceiling panels are also clear signs that you should call us to come and perform an inspection of your roofing system – especially if you notice that the stains appeared or worsened following a storm. These same symptoms can also indicate plumbing or air conditioning issues. If either of those is the actual culprit, you will notice that the watermarks will continue to worsen, even though the rain has stopped. It is by far better – and more cost-effective – to have us come and perform an inspection of your roofing system as opposed to dealing with a costly catastrophe.
- Trust that if it is not a roofing problem, you’ll get an honest answer from us.
The best way to avoid the need for leaking roof repair in San Diego is to have your rooftop inspected and maintained on a regular basis. From the perspective of a professional roof contractor, we recommend that homeowners get their systems assessed and cleaned at least once a year.
- Leaves and windblown debris resting on the rooftop can hold moisture against the surface and deteriorate your shingles
- Algae, moss and other plant life that takes root on your housetop can disintegrate seals, compromise membranes, and even crack tiles
- Maintenance services such as re-sealing curled shingles and power washing can help extend the performance life of your roofing system
- Annual inspections allow you to address any developing problems, before they become serious
The Company You Can Trust
We have been performing leaking roof repair in San Diego for nearly two decades now, and we know how important it is for homeowners to feel secure with the people they allow into their homes. To better serve you we conduct background checks on each of the tradesmen that we employ; we also conduct random drug testing. It is our goal as a company to provide you with the best service and craftsmanship available. So, we go to great lengths to make sure that we hire only the best craftsmen that we can find.
For all residential roofing
repair or replacement needs
We offer free on-site estimates
Let AOS Inc., Superior Roofing perform your leaking roof repair in San Diego County. We also provide services in Imperial County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, Orange County, & Los Angeles County.