You have found the area’s premier residential and commercial roof contractor! New installations; repairs; replacements; emergency services; whatever your needs – you will get honest pricing, on-time completion, and outstanding service.
Residential and commercial
roof replacement and repair
Call now at 760-745-9509.
Free on-site estimate
Military personnel and veterans
receive a 5% discount
If you are experiencing an emergency, call 760-802-5206 immediately. There is a certified roof repair contractor available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Dealing with roofing issues at your place of business can leave you juggling your schedule along with your concerns about bringing your building back up to code. Our 20+ years of experience allows you to focus on your operation – while we fix your problems.
Depending upon the extent of the damage to your roofing system, we can often perform repairs or install a replacement roof without causing disruption to your operations.
- Full removal of old or irreparable roofing systems is a function of scheduling and orchestrating our work to accommodate your schedule. Removal can be planned during times when your business is closed for the weekend or shut down for an extended holiday. Once the underlayment of the structure has been installed, most re-roofing can occur without disturbing work, visitors and employees.
- Foam roof applications and roof coating services can typically be performed without making any adjustment to your regular schedule. Sprayed Polyurethane Foam (SPF) and elastomeric coatings can be used to rejuvenate a failing roofing system; they literally add decades of performance life to old, built-up and metal roofing systems.
- Spray foam and coatings are lightweight and monolithic. These materials are the most reliable and effective commercial roofing materials available on the market today – and they will help bring your building into compliance with the State of California’s Title 24, which requires that commercial properties reduce their energy consumption by 20% by the year 2015.
Whether you need a replacement roof for your home, condo complex or apartment building, or you need leaking roof repair, we are here to provide you with the services that make residences beautiful and snug.
- Contact our team if your roof has begun to show any signs of a problem – do not assume that a “small” leak is only a small problem. Leaks can go unnoticed for long periods of time and cause extensive damage to your home. By the time you spot the symptoms the problem could be serious. Call us now.
New Rooftop – New Look
You will enjoy the transformation that takes place, when you outfit your home with new roofing. Be it asphalt shingles, concrete tile or clay, a brand new roof can give your home a whole new look – and loads of extra curb appeal.
- Asphalt shingles are the most popular and versatile material on the market. They are long-wearing and carry warranties that range anywhere from 20 to 50 years. They come in an endless array of colors, textures and styles and can emulate the look of wood shakes, hand-crafted slate and even terracotta.
- Concrete and clay tiles are the most durable residential roofing materials available. Concrete can carry a warranty of 50 years; clay can come with a warranty of 75 years. They come in a wide range of colors and they offer the greatest return for your investment.
Dedicated to Service
Whether you are a homeowner, property manager, general contractor or HOA board member, you will find that our residential and commercial roofing services are unmatched locally. We are all about customer service, and your satisfaction is always our number one priority.
- We run background checks and perform random drug testing on all of our employees
- We carry $6,000,000.00 in General Liability insurance to protect your property
- We carry $2,000,000.00 in Workers’ Compensation insurance to protect our team
We are trusted. We earned it.
Call now 760-745-9509
AOS Inc. Superior Roofing serves San Diego County, Imperial County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, Orange County, & Los Angeles County.