Roof Repair Contractor in San Diego
The hallmarks of a trustworthy roof repair contractor in San Diego
are experience and dependability. If your commercial roofing system is beginning to show signs of wear or damage, call now. You have found the roofing contractor to fix the issues that you know about, and to find those you don’t – because it is not only your property that’s in jeopardy, but also your business and livelihood.
We are the trusted roof repair
contractor in San Diego
Call now to schedule your
free on-site estimate
As a roof repair contractor in San Diego
, we have worked with a variety of roofing materials and understand the different approaches that need to be taken to perform repairs on different types of systems.
- Polyurethane coatings
- Elastomeric coatings
- Built-up systems
Investigating the Problem
Commercial roofing system damage can stem from shoddy installation techniques, or be due to aging and sun damage. Count on us to pinpoint the problem quickly, regardless of the cause of the material breakdown or leaks. Localized work to address issues is your most cost-effective solution. Our team knows that remediation services are just that: Remediation.
- When we are your roof repair contractor in San Diego, you will get repair services. We will not try to upsell you a new roofing system, unless we discover a situation that requires more aggressive treatment than simple remediation is capable of resolving.
The Most Common Commercial Property Problems
- Pitch pan defects: Working as a roof repair contractor in San Diego, we have seen our share of deteriorated or defective pitch pan seals. Dripping and water leaks occur in these areas, when protruding pipes or conduits shift or get knocked out of place by high winds, storm debris or inadvertent incidents that dislodge them from their holdings. Asphalt systems will commonly develop pitch pan defects, due to excessive heat exposure and melting components.
- Standing Water: This dilemma occurs most frequently when drain pipes are clogged or if the roof itself is flat or “dead level.” Standing water is one of the most damaging elements, because it can go undetected for long periods of time and contribute to the deterioration of your roofing materials. In cases where the system is completely without pitch, a taper insulation system can be installed to provide the right amount of slope to clear the water from your rooftop. In cases where the drain pipes are clogged, a plumber may be needed to clear things up.
- Blown off or missing chimney and vent caps: Chimney and vent caps can very easily loosen, when repeatedly exposed to strong gusts of wind. Rain water will naturally make its way down through the pipes and present indications that a leak has developed or other damage has been incurred, when, in fact, you need only replace your missing cap(s). This is an easy and affordable fix.
- Damaged Parapet Wall: Sometimes what is perceived as a leak stemming from the roofing system is actually the result of damaged or deteriorated mortar from the parapet wall. Damaged seals or flashing at the intersections between the rooftop and parapet wall can also contribute to leaks and water damages. We can fix that.
We Care About You and Your Business
As a commercial roof repair contractor in San Diego, our team of tradesmen has worked in a variety of business settings, from schools and government offices to condominium complexes and industrial facilities. We know how important it is for you to be able to continue conducting your business even while we are performing your repairs.
So our goal is always to cause as little disruption to your daily activities as possible. Your satisfaction is one of the keys to our continued success, and that is something that we don’t take for granted.
An experienced roof contractor can
put an end to your leaks and cracks
760-745-9509 – Call now
AOS Inc., Superior Roofing serves as a roof repair contractor in San Diego County as well as Imperial County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, Orange County, & Los Angeles County.