Commercial Roof Repair in San Diego
Call now for quality commercial roof repair in San Diego
. Don’t risk damaged inventory and furnishings, and inflated energy expenses. At the first sign of a problem, contact our team of knowledgeable roofing professionals. The work is guaranteed and so is your satisfaction.
For reliable commercial
roof repair in San Diego
Call 760-745-9509 now
Put our two decades of
experience to work for you
Keeping You in Business
We perform commercial roof repair in San Diego
with a precise and well-developed approach. As a business ourselves, we understand the importance of being able to maintain your daily schedule, while your repairs are taking place. With nearly two decades of service experience, our seasoned team of tradesmen has worked in virtually every commercial atmosphere in the area.
- Industrial and manufacturing facilities
- Malls, plazas, and retail buildings
- Hospitals, doctors’ offices, and other medical facilities
- Apartments and condominium complexes
- Private and public universities and schools
- From government buildings to shopping centers, your work will be performed with as little disruption to your normal operations as possible.
Outside of professional annual inspections by a roofing contractor, there are a number of different signs that you can watch for, as a property manager or HOA board member. Drips, leaks, and rising utility bills are the obvious indications that there may be a problem with the roofing system on your property.
Commercial roof repair in San Diego
will likely be necessary, if you have noticed any of the following:
- Portions of roofing materials scattered on the grounds of your property following a storm or exceptionally windy day. These can include panels of asphalt, crumbled masonry and even ventilation and chimney caps.
- Standing water – or ponding – on the rooftop. Standing water will lead to the premature deterioration of materials, promote algae growth, and harbor moss or other plant life that will eat away or burrow into your roofing membrane and cause leaks.
- Blistering on the surface of your roofing system. Blisters are an indication of improper adhesion or the presence of water vapors beneath the surface of a bitumen-based system. Blisters grow increasingly more plentiful as the air molecules and moisture vapors beneath the surface are heated by the sun. Once they pop, they will leave your surface riddled with hundreds – and even thousands – of vulnerable pock marks.
Preventing a Problem
Preventing the need for major commercial roof repair in San Diego
can be achieved by scheduling regular inspections and maintenance services. Small problems can often be eliminated, before they have the opportunity to become big dilemmas, if the right measures are taken to preserve the strength and integrity of your roofing system.
Remediation and Other Services
If you call for commercial roof repair in San Diego, you will receive a thorough inspection and an accurate estimate for a roof repair
. We do not employ high-pressure sales tactics to get clients to invest in anything greater than what is necessary to bring their roofing systems back to working order. The goal is always to provide our customers with the services they need.
Your Satisfaction is the Number 1 Priority
Our continued success as a contracting business is dependent upon your happiness and satisfaction with our craftsmanship and services. This is why we will stand beside the work and will be available to you 24 hours a day, in case an emergency situation should arise.
Licensed and Insured
We carry a $6,000,000.00 policy for General Liability coverage, and a $2,000,000.00 policy for Workers’ Compensation Insurance. You are protected should there ever be any type of damage to property or injuries to one of our employees, while we are on your worksite.
If your commercial roofing
Call the area’s most
trusted roof contractor
AOS Inc., Superior Roofing performs commercial roof repair in San Diego County as well as Imperial County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, Orange County, & Los Angeles County.